Krista joined the firm in 2009, and became a partner in 2016. Krista is an experienced litigator and counselor to Silicon Valley companies. Krista specializes in complex commercial and privacy matters, as well as intellectual property issues in traditional contexts and on the Internet, including trademark and copyright infringement, theft of trade secrets, and DMCA take-down notices. Krista also has a niche, First Amendment specialty in California “anti-SLAPP” law matters.
In addition to her robust litigation practice, Krista routinely advises technology companies on cutting-edge legal issues, including best practices in data collection/use and consumer privacy issues, to ensure that her clients stay abreast of the rapid changes concerning the intersection between business, technology and the law. Krista is a skilled negotiator who routinely helps her clients resolve their legal issues prior to the institution of litigation.
Krista excels at explaining complex concepts in an accessible way that empowers her clients to make their best business decisions. Krista is trusted for her ability to use good judgment and leadership to ethically implement business objectives, both in times of crisis, and by helping to guide legal strategy over the long term.
Krista is admitted to practice in the States of New York and California, and is proficient in French.
- Contract Attorney, Bloomberg Finance, LP (New York, NY)
- Summer Associate, Condon & Forsyth, LLP (New York, NY)
- Judicial Extern, U.S. District Court, NDCA, Hon. Elizabeth Laporte (San Francisco, CA)
- Brooklyn Law Schoool – J.D., cum laude
- Lehigh University – B.A. International Relations, magna cum laude
- Commercial Litigation
- Intellectual Property (Trademark, Copyright, and Trade Secrets)
- Privacy and Information Security
- Internet Law
- Contract Law Matters
- First Amendment (Right of Publicity, Defamation, Trade Libel, Anti-SLAPP)
- United States Court of Appeals
- Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court
- Central District of California
- Northern District of California
- Eastern District of California
- Southern District of New York
- District of Massachusetts