Nitoj joined the firm in 2010, and became a partner in 2016. He represents both publicly traded and private companies across a wide range of industries, including, information technology, life science, green energy, agricultural, and entertainment companies, in complex federal and state court litigation. Nitoj’s practice focuses on internet/social commerce, trademark, trade secrets, unfair competition, supply chain, business tort, and contract disputes. Nitoj also advises on emerging company formation, commercial transactions, and intellectual property issues for both domestic and international business entities. He has represented clients in actions across the United States, including throughout California, Alabama, Massachusetts, New York, Texas, and Virginia.
A sample of Nitoj’s representative clients include: Yelp Inc., Mendocino Brewing Company, NETGEAR, Inc., Ticketfly, Inc., appbackr inc., Connectifier Inc., Willow.TV, Little Bee Impex, One Block Off the Grid, Inc., Mevio, Inc., Corona Labs Inc., and AAT Bioquest, Inc.
Nitoj received his J.D. from the University of California, Davis – School of Law. In law school, he served as an Executive Editor for the UC Davis School of Law – Business Law Journal. Prior to law school, Nitoj received a B.S. in Genetics from the University of California at Davis, and a M.S. in Biology from New York University. Nitoj additionally has extensive professional biotechnical and pharmaceutical technical experience.
- Principal, Nitoj Singh Law (Castro Valley, CA)
- Summer Associate, Fernandez & Associates, LLP (Menlo Park, CA)
- Legal Fellow, Sikh American Legal Defense and Education Fund (Washington DC)
- University of California, Davis – School of Law – J.D.
- New York University, M.S. Biology – Specialization: Recombinant DNA Technology
- University of California, Davis – B.S. Genetics
- United States Court of Appeals
- Ninth Circuit
- United States District Courts
- Northern District of California
- Central District of California
- Southern District of California
- Southern District of Texas
- Southern District of New York
- United States Patent and Trademark Office