Nitoj Paul Singh
Nitoj’s practice focuses on internet/social commerce, trademark, trade secrets, unfair competition, supply chain, business tort, and contract disputes. Nitoj also advises on emerging company formation, commercial transactions, and intellectual property issues for both domestic and international business entities. He has represented clients in actions across the United States, including throughout California, Alabama, Massachusetts, New York, Texas, and Virginia.
A sample of Nitoj’s representative clients include: Yelp Inc., Mendocino Brewing Company, NETGEAR, Inc., Ticketfly, Inc., appbackr inc., Connectifier Inc., Willow.TV, Little Bee Impex, One Block Off the Grid, Inc., Mevio, Inc., Corona Labs Inc., and AAT Bioquest, Inc.
Nitoj received his J.D. from the University of California, Davis – School of Law. In law school, he served as an Executive Editor for the UC Davis School of Law – Business Law Journal. Prior to law school, Nitoj received a B.S. in Genetics from the University of California at Davis, and a M.S. in Biology from New York University. Nitoj additionally has extensive professional biotechnical and pharmaceutical technical experience.
- Principal, Nitoj Singh Law (Castro Valley, CA)
- Summer Associate, Fernandez & Associates, LLP (Menlo Park, CA)
- Legal Fellow, Sikh American Legal Defense and Education Fund (Washington DC)
- University of California, Davis – School of Law – J.D.
- New York University, M.S. Biology – Specialization: Recombinant DNA Technology
- University of California, Davis – B.S. Genetics
- United States Court of Appeals
- Ninth Circuit
- United States District Courts
- Northern District of California
- Central District of California
- Southern District of California
- Southern District of Texas
- Southern District of New York
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
Outstanding Business and Contract Attorney
Nitoj Singh has represented me on two occasions for a business dispute and a personal matter. On both matters, he assisted me in securing an extremely favorable outcome. Nitoj can precisely pinpoint the flaws in the opponent’s case and his depth of knowledge in business law, contracts and case law gives him an edge to out smart the opponent. He can quickly focus on the facts and advise on the strengths and weakness of the dispute. Nitoj and his firm are strategic in getting cases to a favorable settlement. I highly recommend Nitoj as an authority in all areas of business law.
Contract and Agreements
Mr Singh promptly drafted and/or and directly reviewed and gave insightful comments to the contracts we needed. We continue to work with him and would highly recommend him.
Trustworthy, Diligent and Dependable
Nitoj is an excellent and diligent attorney. Along with his colleague Harmeet Dhillon, he adeptly handled a complicated matter for us, involving the defense of an intellectual property matter. He was very organized and communicative, and made quick turn of important documents. He handled our case well and we were able to make quick resolution of the matter. I would certainly work with Nitoj again.