Jeremiah Graham is an associate attorney who thrives in the courtroom and enjoys representing clients whenever they are brought before a judge. He specializes in litigation, with an emphasis on civil disputes. He graduated from George Mason University School of Law in 2015 and gained experience in civil practice, while travelling abroad as a missionary and visiting professor. He is admitted before the bar of the State of California, and in all Federal District Courts in the state.
Prior to working with the Dhillon Law Group, Jeremiah Graham worked as an associate attorney for various law firms practicing in civil litigation, including a stint as an associate at Freedom X.
- J.D. George Mason University School of Law 2015
- B.A. Point Loma Nazarene University 2010
- Northern District of California
- Eastern District of California
- Central District of California
- Southern District of California