Mark P. Meuser
Often when there seems to be no legal recourse, Mark will use his research skills to find a new way to provide legal relief for those to whom justice had been denied.
Mark is admitted to practice in California and litigates in federal courts around the nation. In his free time, he loves being outdoors enjoying California’s natural beauty. Whether he is hiking, biking, sailing, scuba diving, or snow skiing, Mark is always quick to enjoy the diversity this state has to offer. He also regularly competes in Ironman competitions. To bolster his more academic side, Mark has a large collection of American political biographies, United States and California state histories that were published over 100 years ago.
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- United States District Courts:
- Northern District of California
- Central District of California
- Eastern District of California
- Southern District of California
- Oak Brook College of Law – J.D., 2003
- Federal Court Deals Serious Blow to the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact
- No Regulation without Representation – The Federalist
- Time for Government to Slim Down – Real Clear Policy
- Regulation Reform can Make America Great Again – Real Clear Policy
- 11 Unauthorized Government Spending Programs Trump Cut from His 2018 Budget
- Legal Immigrants Sue California For Failure To Verify Voters’ Citizenship Status
- California asks Supreme Court to tell Ohio: ‘Do as I say, not as I do’
- Voter Registration List Proves the Fountain of Youth is in Los Angeles
A bold innovator with fresh ideas
Mark’s impeccable character is at the root of all he does. A bold innovator with fresh ideas, Mark is a “get-it-done” guy who doesn’t let little things get in the way of progress. Few professionals today posess the know how, tenacity, and sincere character of Mark Meuser.